Webpage created: May 28, 2018
Webpage updated: May 28, 2018
Menheniot Station, at 261 miles 60 chains mile post mileage from London Paddington Station via Bristol Temple Meads Station and Plymouth Station (Millbay), was opened by the Cornwall Railway Company on May 4th 1859, when the main line from Plymouth Station (Millbay) to Truro Station was opened.
Menheniot Station was closed to goods traffic by British Railways on and as from September 9th 1963.
It became an unstaffed Station on and as from April 26th 1965.
The Station is still open to a much reduced passenger train service.