Webpage created: March 25, 2018
Webpage updated: January 15, 2019
FLAGSTAFF SIGNAL STATION
The Signal Station at Flagstaff Steps, North
Yard, in 1940.
The new three-storey Signal Station at the Flagstaff Steps in North Yard was completed on June 6th 1906.
It provided accommodation for the Flag Captain and his staff, replacing their former offices at the entrance to the Albert Road entrance to the Keyham Steam Yard.