OLD DEVONPORT . UK
www.olddevonport.uk
 

  Brian Moseley, Plymouth
Webpage created: June 10, 2018
Webpage updated: June 10, 2018

To go to the Home Page          To go to the A-Z Contents Page

ROADS AND STREETS IN OLD DEVONPORT

TRELAWNEY PLACE

Trelawney Place was the name given to the three properties immediately opposite Trelawny Avenue and Tudor Terrace, at the bottom of what was to become Victoria Road, Saint Budeaux.

In 1914 number 1 was occupied by Mr James Williams, draper, and number 3 by Mr B M Robinson, chemist.  Number 2 was the private residence of a Mrs Veale.

The spelling of Trelawney and Trelawny seem to have been interchangable.