Webpage created: February 14 2016.
Webpage updated: February 14, 2016
GRANBY STREET PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL
The Granby Street Primitive Methodist Chapel was on the south side of Granby Street.
It was opened in 1829 as the Granby Street Unitarian Chapel and taken over by the Primitive Methodists in 1864.
By 1890 it was being used as a Salvation Army Hall.