Webpage created: September 28, 2018
Webpage updated: September 28, 2018
STUART ROAD PRIMARY SCHOOL
As a result of the Education Act 1944, from April 1st 1945 the Stuart Road Elementary Council School became Stuart Road Primary School.
It occupied the ground and first floors of the building in Palmerston Street, Devonport, and were joined by a new school, Stuart Road Secondary Modern School for Girls, on the top floor.
Miss G Long was the Headmistress in 1953.