Webpage created: May 05, 2018
Webpage updated: May 30, 2018
TAMERTON FOLIOT STATION
Tamerton Foliott Station was opened by the London and South Western Railway Company in January 1898. It was renamed Tamerton Foliot, with only one "t", as from June 1906.
According to the "The Official Hand-book of Station 1956" Tamerton Foliot Station only dealt with passengers, parcels and miscellaneous traffic.
It became an unstaffed Halt on and as from January 5th 1959.
British Railways closed Tamerton Foliot Halt on or as from September 10th 1962.