Webpage created: May 05, 2018
Webpage updated: May 06, 2018
BERE FERRERS STATION
Bere Ferrers LSWR Station looking south.
Beer Ferris Station, as it originally was named, was opened by the Plymouth, Devonport and South Western Junction Railway Company on June 2nd 1890.
It was renamed Bere Ferrers Station on or as from November18th 1897.
Closed to goods traffic on or as from October 8th 1962.
A much depleted Bere Ferrers Station remains as part of the Plymouth Station to Gunnislake Station branch line.