OLD DEVONPORT . UK
www.olddevonport.uk
 

  Brian Moseley, Plymouth
Webpage created: February 14, 2016.
Webpage updated: February 14, 2016

To go to the Home Page          To go to the A-Z Contents Page

-

COLLEGE ROAD PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL

The College Road Primitive Methodist Chapel was built in 1910 at the junction of College Road and Barton Avenue.

It was still in use in 1914 but not in 1920.  It was taken over by the Salvation Army by 1935 but was destroyed during the Second World War.  The site is now part of the playground attached to College Road Primary School.