OLD DEVONPORT . UK
www.olddevonport.uk
 

  Brian Moseley, Plymouth
Webpage created: February 14, 2016.
Webpage updated: February 14, 2016

To go to the Home Page          To go to the A-Z Contents Page

-

CAMEL'S HEAD WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL

The Camel's Head Wesleyan Methodist Chapel was a building of corrugated iron on the eastern side of Wolseley Road, backing on to the Tramway Depot of the Devonport and District Tramways Company.

It was apparently erected in 1907 and may have been the building used by the congregation at Keyham before being moved to Camel's Head.  It was still in use in 1913 but not in 1914.